Cornell University provides financial aid on a limited basis to students who are not citizens, or eligible non-citizens, of the United States.
Important note: There is no financial aid available for Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 international transfer admits.
Follow the instructions and deadlines below. Undocumented students residing in the U.S. should follow these procedures as well.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service CSS PROFILE
- Cornell’s CSS code is 2098
Applicants who are unable to submit the online CSS PROFILE should contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Please pay close attention to the deadlines. Late applications may not be considered.
- Early Decision – November 1, 2015
- Regular Decision – February 15, 2016
- Fall Transfer – March 15, 2016
Important to note:
- Applicants who have dual U.S. citizenship should follow the instructions for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants should be prepared to submit additional information to Cornell University upon request, including but not limited to: parent and student 2014 and/or 2015 income information, noncustodial parent income and asset information, a photocopy of your passport or citizenship documents.
- Review some Frequently Asked Questions regarding international financial aid at Cornell. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via email.