Cornell University provides financial aid on a limited basis to international students and undocumented students without DACA status. Follow the instructions and deadlines below. If you are an undocumented resident with DACA status, click here.
Important note: There is no financial aid available for Spring 2016 international transfer admits.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service CSS PROFILE
- Cornell’s CSS code is 2098
Applicants who are unable to submit the online CSS PROFILE should contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Please pay close attention to the deadlines. Late applications may not be considered.
- Early Decision – November 1, 2015
- Regular Decision – February 15, 2016
- Fall Transfer – March 15, 2016
Important to note:
- Applicants who have dual U.S. citizenship should follow the instructions for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants should be prepared to submit additional information to Cornell University upon request, including but not limited to: parent and student 2014 and/or 2015 income information, noncustodial parent income and asset information, a photocopy of your passport or citizenship documents.
- Review some Frequently Asked Questions regarding international financial aid at Cornell. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via email.