Our goal is to make applying for financial aid as simple as possible. Depending on when you apply or are admitted to Cornell, the requirements and deadlines vary.
Note that deadlines are important. Applying for aid by the deadline will ensure that your financial aid award is available when you receive your admissions decision, so you have all the information you need before making the choice to attend Cornell.
Click on the category below that applies to your status and get started.
- Early Decision Freshman Applicants 2016-17
- Regular Decision Freshman Applicants 2016-17
- Fall 2016 Transfer Applicants
- Spring 2016 Transfer Applicants
- International Applicants
- DACA and Undocumented Applicants
- Graduate Students