Financial Aid Calculator
This tool may help provide you with estimated eligibility of need-based financial aid from Cornell. Before entering your income and asset information, please keep in mind:
- The calculator is intended for undergraduate U.S. citizens and permanent residents living and working in the U.S.
- All estimated financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need; there are no merit-based awards available from Cornell.
- The resulting information is only as reliable as the data you provide.
- These are estimates only; the Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment is the final authority on your calculated family contribution.
- If parents are divorced, separated or were never married, both households (including stepparents) should run separate calculations and the combined results are the estimated expected family contribution.
Browser compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, and the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE11 on Windows 8.1).