Winter Session Application
Winter Session Aid Applications are due on December 1, 2017.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Your Bursar and Cornell Card balances must be paid in full before your application will be reviewed.
- Winter Session financial aid is in the form of loans only.
- Winter Session aid is processed as a spring budget increase. Your aid may not disburse to your bursar account until 10 days before the start of the spring semester.
- You must notify us of any changes in classes.
- 10/2/2017: Winter Session registration begins.
- 11/1/2017: Winter Session financial aid application processing begins. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
- 12/1/2017: Winter Session financial aid application deadline. Any application submitted after the deadline will need a written letter of explanation and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.