Current Cornell students who receive international financial aid from Cornell can find requirements for re-applying for financial aid on this page. We will contact you by email when the applications open.
If you are a currently enrolled undergraduate international student residing in the U.S. and filed your I-485 to apply for a Green Card by no later than June 15, 2007, or are a long-term undocumented individual, please contact a financial aid staff member to discuss the financial aid application process.
The Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment has a dedicated staff person to assist currently enrolled international students with questions regarding the financial aid renewal process.
This online form will help determine your eligibility for Cornell student aid funds.
- CSS Profile is found at https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org
- Cornell’s undergraduate CSS Code is 2098
- The registration step has been eliminated; applicant information will be saved from the moment you first interact with the CSS Profile.
- If parents are divorced, separated, or were never married, your noncustodial parent will need to complete a separate CSS Profile. Each parent will access their CSS Profile with different College Board log-in credentials.
- College Board recommends that the student and the custodial parent start the CSS Profile application first. Although the noncustodial parent can start the application at any time, the noncustodial parent will not be able to complete the application until the student selects a college that requires the CSS Profile from the noncustodial parent.
- To keep financial information private, the student and parents should not share their College Board account passwords with each other.
College Board has created interactive instructions to assist you.
Please fax to 607-255-6329 or use our secure online upload.
Include the student's name and date of birth on all materials.
- Family Income Information
- Translated documentation verifying your parents' annual income (custodial and noncustodial, if applicable) for the most recently completed tax year (or the International Parent Non-Filer Statement)
- Translated documentation verifying your annual income for the most recently completed tax year
- Note: If only one of your parents files a tax return, we will require the other parent to complete a Parent Non-Filer Statement
Applicants have a Cornell To Do List
. We communicate our aid application requirements through the Cornell To Do List
. Please reference this list regularly to see that everything is complete. Items will disappear once they are completed in your financial aid file.