Engineering Co-op Program
- Engineering Co-op program students seeking financial aid should complete the Continuing Student Financial Aid Application process for 2017-18 by March 1st if you expect to register for summer enrollment.
- For students with a fall or spring placement, summer is considered part of your academic year and is included as part of your initial financial aid package.
- Your Summer Savings Expectation (SSE) will increase for the next academic year due to your earnings from placement. If you cannot meet the SSE requirement, proceed with the standard SSE replacement process.
- If you are enrolling in Engineering Co-op classes during the summer, but are NOT a program student, you may be eligible for summer loans. Please proceed with the Summer Session Aid Application.
- For additional program information, please contact the Engineering Cooperative and Career Services Office.