Engineering Co-op Program
- Engineering Co-op program students seeking financial aid should complete the Continuing Student Financial Aid Application process for 2018-19 by March 1st if you expect to register for summer enrollment.
- For students with a fall or spring placement, summer is considered part of your academic year and is included as part of your initial financial aid package.
- Your Summer Savings Expectation (SSE) may increase due to your earnings from your placement. If you cannot meet the SSE requirement, proceed with the standard SSE replacement process.
- If you are enrolling in Engineering Co-op classes during the summer, but are NOT a program student, you may be eligible for summer loans. Please proceed with the Summer Session Aid Application.
- For additional program information, please contact the Engineering Career Center.