Summer Session Financial Aid
- Summer Session financial aid is available in the form of work and loans for matriculated Cornell University undergraduate students enrolling in at least six credits. Cornell-based grant aid is not available for summer enrollment.
- Prorated parent contributions are calculated for summer based on the parent contribution from the most recently completed academic year.
- Bursar and Cornell Card balances must be paid in full to register for summer courses.
- A Summer Session Aid Application is required. Note that Summer Session Aid Applications were due by May 1, 2017. We are no longer accepting Summer Session Aid Applications.
Winter Session Financial Aid
- Winter Session financial aid is available in the form of loans for matriculated Cornell University undergraduate students.
- Winter Session aid is processed as a budget increase within the academic year. A separate parental contribution is not calculated.
- Bursar and Cornell Card balances must be paid in full in order to register for winter courses.
- A Winter Session Aid Application is required and is due December 1, 2017.