Changes to your Student Contribution

If you were unable to earn and save your standard Student Contribution over the summer as expected, you may request a loan to cover the amount through the Undergraduate Student Appeal Form. If your Cornell Grant aid was reduced because of an outside scholarship, some of your grant may be reinstated toward your standard Student Contribution.