Important Information: The Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment has transitioned to a fully remote model of engagement. Assistance will continue uninterrupted via email, phone, and our secure document uploads. For more information see our message about continuing operations remotely

We encourage you to review our Financial Aid FAQ for the most up to date information about financial aid. For more information specific to the impact of coronavirus across the University, please view Cornell's Coronavirus FAQ

Please be mindful of phishing attempts regarding CARES Act Funding and Student Employment opportunities. To verify phishing attempts, please reference the Cornell IT Security Phish Bowl. Cornell employers will not send electronic payroll checks by email and will not ask students to make gift card purchases on their behalf.

Undergraduate Student Appeal Form

Undergraduate Student Appeal Form

Use this form to:

1) borrow your student contribution

2) borrow for educational expenses beyond the standard budget

3) Document job related expenses that prevent you from contributing the required 50% of your gross Summer FWS earnings toward educational expenses.

The Undergraduate Student Appeal form deadline is the end of the term or academic year for which the student is enrolled, whichever is sooner.