Summer Session Financial Aid
- Summer Session financial aid is available in the form of work and loans for matriculated Cornell University undergraduate students enrolling in at least six credits. Cornell-based grant aid is not available for summer enrollment.
- If you were eligible for Pell Grant during the academic year, you may be eligible for Pell Grant for summer classes.
- Prorated parent contributions are calculated for summer based on the parent contribution from the most recently completed academic year.
- Bursar and Cornell Card balances must be paid in full to register for summer courses.
- A Summer Session Aid Application is required. Note that Summer Session Aid Applications are due by May 1, 2018.
Winter Session Financial Aid
- Winter Session financial aid is available in the form of loans for matriculated Cornell University undergraduate students.
- Winter Session aid is processed as a budget increase within the academic year. A separate parental contribution is not calculated.
- Bursar and Cornell Card balances must be paid in full in order to register for winter courses.
- A Winter Session Aid Application is required. Note that Winter Session Aid Applications were due by December 1, 2017. We are no longer accepting Winter Session Aid Applications.